PROPOSAL ON EBELLE DEVELOPMENT MASTER PLAN
By Uwaifo Uhumuavbi & Gabriel Iruobe
Ideas, contemplation, advise, are being requested from well meaning Ebellians worldwide on drafting Ebelle Development Master Plan.
This idea shall be collated, edited and sensors by a crop of elites. The end product shall be forwarded to the palace for final vetting, ratification, endorsement and gazetting.
The resultant Development Master Plan shall involve our geographic (boarders), contemplated City Plan Road Network, Social Facilities Centres to be added to the current ones (health centres, town halls, schools and colleges especially mapping of Higher Institutions sites), Economic Rejuvenation Mantra (industries, technical services and Skill Acquisition Centres, Agro Based Services and Agro-input Centres), sociologistic (relationship with our neighbours – Igueben, Ogwa, Okalo, Amahor, Ewossa etc).
1. It shall be the basis of our negotiations with world bodies, namely World Bank.
2. It shall be the basis of our negotiations with NGOs.
3. It shall be the basis of our negotiations with Politicians.
4. It shall be the basis of our negotiations with Other Communities.
5. It shall be the basis of our appeals to Philanthropists and well spirited and humanitarian individuals.
6 It shall be the basis of our request to men of God and prayer groups for God’s intervention.
7. It shall be the basis of our youths and various age grades engagement in the communal developmental process.
8. It shall be the basis for a planned Security Network and Security Challenge Prompt Response.
9. It shall be the basis for planning for a Highly Efficient and Effective Traditional Administration in Ebelle land.
10. It shall be the basis for choosing who represents Ebelle in term of political representation and other Local Govt, State or National Govt.
11. It shall be the basis for accepting promises and manifestos from political parties, pressure groups and associations.