MC GeeAy crew produces the best of Master of Ceremony services.
Your ceremonies come alive with discrete and entertaining commentaries that leaves spectators with nostalgia.
Perfect organization of what is being featured is our goal.
Welcome to the world of entertainment.
For an effective coverage of events such as FUNERAL
MC GeeAy Needs the information from clients:
Please, supply them accordingly.
1. Deceased biography, family of orientation, procreation and Personal CV. (if available)
2. Children’s profile. (if available).
3. No of grandchildren (if available).
4. Composition of invited guests; and places they traveled from, for the programme.
5. Important Dignitaries expected and from where.
6. Musician/DJ Expected.
7. Caterer Expected.
8. Security Arrangement.
9. Any Conveniences
At the venue? (toilets)
10. Are the children of the deceased dancing?
11. What is the order of appearance on the dancing floor?
12. Are there prominent friends/dignitaries/Officers/family members whose names must be mentioned?
13. What is the expected religious colouration of the ceremony? Islamic, Traditional or Christian?
14. What is the ethnic colouration expected.
15. What should be the prominent means of communication? (English, pidgin or native dialect?)
16. Do you already have a structure for the ceremony? (Any program sheet?
17. How many groups are expected? What are their names?
18. Why is the choice of the venue where it is? Any particular reason?
19. What is the starting and closing time?
20. What announcements are to be made by the MC?
21. Who should do the vote of thanks? And how is this person related to the deceased or family?
22. Who should the MC take orders from?